Dear Fink’s Customers,
Fink’s is NOW OPEN 7 days a week for your dining pleasure; we are offering takeout, outdoor dining & limited indoor dining (by call-ahead reservation only). Check Facebook or this website for our Daily Specials menu. Catering services are also available (you can refer to our online catering menu and send us an inquiry listing your specific catering needs).
Our current Hours of Business are as follows (but these may change, subject to unforeseen circumstances or illness)
- Monday – Sunday: 11AM – 10PM
Live OUTDOOR Entertainment is booked for Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings; please see our Facebook page for scheduled events.
Whether you are picking up food for takeout or coming to dine with us, please be advised of the following rules. Fink’s takes the health and safety of our customers very seriously and there will be no exceptions; you will be asked to leave if you cannot do the following:
- You must WEAR A FACE COVERING while moving around the premises, even outdoors. You may remove it when seated.
- Please adhere to SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES while on our premises. Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from guests you didn’t arrive with
- Your group must stay close together once you have arrived and should act as a unit.
- If possible, please, only one guest at a time in the restrooms (exceptions can be made for small children).
- Please WASH or SANITIZE hands prior to dining, and certainly always after using the restroom, sneezing or blowing your nose.
Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate this unprecedented and challenging time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In GOOD Health and BBQ,
FInk’s BBQ & CHEESESTEAK ROADHOUSE
The BBQ Bulletin
Who We Are
Join us in Suffern NY, minutes from the crossroads of US 287/87, NYS Thruway and NJ/NY 17 for our famous pit smoked meats, wide variety of cheesesteaks, salads, appetizers, and more! We are a made from scratch shop – our sauces, sides, spice rubs, dressings and more are made in house! Show up for dinner as the beef rib and brisket come out of the smoker or try our juicy and crisp Friedaque Chicken. Our Pit is fed with oak and apple woods to give our BBQ a nice balanced smokiness, a favorite in the NY Metro area. Come visit Fink, Bob, and the rest of team at Fink’s! We’ll leave the grill on for you!
|Monday:||11am - 10pm|
|Tuesday:||11am - 10pm|
|Wednesday:||11am - 10pm|
|Thursday:||11am - 10pm|
|Friday:||11am - 10pm|
|Saturday:||11am - 10pm|
|Sunday:||11am - 10pm|
32 Orange Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901